Hyaluronic Acid Serum
Hyaluronic Acid Serum is a potent revitaliser of skin hydration and offers a multitude of skin benefits. Hyaluronic acid naturally attracts and retains moisture, keeping your skin looking dewy and plump while smoothing fine lines and wrinkles. It revives and maintains your skin’s natural moisture barrier, and can accelerate repair of damaged skin. Hyaluronic acid’s antioxidant activity firmly defends against environmental damage and signs of ageing.
Active: Hyaluronic Acid (1%)
Base: Aqua, Phenoxyethanol (1%)
- Contains hyaluronic acid (HA) – antioxidant, boosts moisture, improves skin elasticity, prevents moisture loss, restores skin moisture barrier, reduces appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, smooths skin texture
- Skin types – all skin types
- Skin concerns – dehydration, signs of ageing
- Always follow directions for use, if you have any questions please contact us
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, always talk to your health professional if you suspect you may have an undiagnosed medical condition
- This product should not be used if you have a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
- Before using any new skin care product for the first time, we recommend performing a patch test to help predict if you might experience a negative initial reaction; for more information about how to perform a patch test click here
PREGNANCY & BREASTFEEDING
- Artisan Chemistry products have not been tested for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding
Smooth a small amount with gentle, upward motions onto clean, dry skin as often as you like
Store all medicines out of reach of children or pets.
Always check the expiry date on the label and do not use this product past the expiry date. Discard six months after opening.
Keep in a cool dry place where the temperature stays below 25°C. Avoid direct sunlight and heat.