We guarantee that your item will be made up by a Pharmacist
We use ingredients and bases that are pharmaceutical grade and of the highest quality
We dispense our items in high quality packaging, which is provided to you at no extra cost
How to submit a prescription for a quote or compounding:
- Take a photo of the prescription using your smartphone and email it through to email@example.com
- Scan it into your computer and email it through
- Fax it to us on 07 5407 1054
- Drop it off in store
To quote a prescription we must see a copy of the full prescription as each order is unique. We will contact you shortly after to inform you of the price and how soon we can have your item ready. Once you are ready to order, confirm that you would like to go ahead and we will make up the order for you.
Prescriptions for animals must be submitted through your Veterinarian.
How to collect a compounded item:
- Pick up in store: Please come in store to collect and pay for your order. If it is a prescription item, please bring the original prescription with you.
- Post: We post Australia wide! This service is an additional $10 (for items under 500g) and $15 for items between 500g and 3kg. We only recommend next day delivery due to the uncertainty of the storage conditions of the item during its journey, and therefore only post Monday to Thursday. Please note that the offer "free shipping for orders over $99" only applies to non-prescription items purchased through this website.