Glutathione 20% Cream
Glutathione is an important antioxidant that is naturally found in every cell in the body, providing protection from free radicals and peroxides. Within the body, glutathione is produced from three amino acids: L-cysteine, glycine and L-glutamic acid. Glutathione is present in the body in two forms: reduced and oxidized. The oxidized form can be recycled and converted back into the reduced form via important enzymatic reactions within the body. Glutathione is also present in many dietary sources, though its amino acid precursors are more abundant in foods. This antioxidant is essential in helping the body’s cellular defences and immune system function at full capacity.
Active ingredients per container:
Other ingredients: Aqua, Caprylyl Glycol, Poloxamer, Methylisothiazolinone, Lecithin, Isopropyl Palmitate
In the body, glutathione acts a cell protectant. It may be involved in helping to maintain normal protein structures within the body, marking certain molecules for elimination as waste in the liver, and in important enzymatic reactions needed for neutralizing potentially damaging free radicals throughout the body. It may support detoxification pathways and healthy functioning of the liver, kidneys, lungs, and intestinal tract.
- Always follow directions for use, if you have any questions please contact us
- If symptoms persist, change or worsen talk to your health professional
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, always talk to your health professional if you suspect you may have an undiagnosed medical condition
- This product should not be used by children under 18 unless professionally prescribed
- This product should not be used if you have a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients
PREGNANCY & BREASTFEEDING
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or planning for pregnancy, talk to your health professional before use
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications (including supplements, herbal or over-the-counter) always talk to your health professional before use
- Some supplements may need to be stopped for a certain period before elective surgery or medical tests, please confirm with your health professional
Apply ONE pump (= 0.5mL) ONCE or TWICE daily, or as directed by your health care professional
Store all medicines out of reach of children or pets.
Always check the expiry date on the label and do not use this product past the expiry date.
This product should be stored in the fridge, between 2-8°C. Avoid direct sunlight and heat.