Vitamin C 15% Serum
Vitamin C 15% Serum is a balanced combination of powerhouse natural antioxidants which combat premature signs of ageing and the negative changes caused by environmental stress. Buff up your skin’s natural defence against pollution, tobacco smoke and cosmetic products. Let your skin glow with even tone, greater firmness, and less visible fine lines and wrinkles. This formula is balanced to pH 3.5-3.7 for maximum effectiveness and protection from oxidation.
Aqua, Ethoxy Diglycol, L-Ascorbic Acid, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Vitamin E Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Ferulic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid
- Contains vitamin C (ascorbic acid) – antioxidant, assists wound healing, brightening effect, may counteract environmental damage, improves skin firmness, minimises raised scar formation, stimulates collagen production, stimulates natural production of skin-strengthening ceramides, treats and prevents hyperpigmentation
- Contains vitamin E – antioxidant, may counteract environmental damage, involved in biosynthesis of collagen/elastin/glycosaminoglycans, stabilises natural skin barrier, soothes skin
- Contains ferulic acid – antioxidant, may reverse discolouration, may counteract environmental damage
- Skin types – all skin types, especially dry skin
- Skin concerns – dullness, signs of ageing, sun and environmental damage, uneven skin tone
- Always follow directions for use, if you have any questions please contact us
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, always talk to your health professional if you suspect you may have an undiagnosed medical condition
- Our skin care products do not contain sunscreen; we recommend the application of broad spectrum (SPF 30 or higher) sunscreen daily as a final step after your morning skin care routine
- This product should not be used if you have a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients
- Before using any new skin care product for the first time, we recommend performing a patch test to help predict if you might experience a negative initial reaction
PREGNANCY & BREASTFEEDING
- Artisan Chemistry products have not been tested for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Apply at least two hours apart from skin care products containing acids (e.g. Azelaic Acid 10% Solution, Pigment Control), or retinol / vitamin A (e.g. Vitamin A Cream); combining these may reduce effectiveness or increase skin sensitivity
Apply a small amount with gentle, upward motions, to the face and neck once a day (best in the morning). This serum should be applied immediately after cleansing, before other skincare products.
If applying during the day, use a broad-spectrum SPF 30+ sunscreen on treated areas for the best combined protection against sun damage.
Store all medicines out of reach of children or pets.
Always check the expiry date on the label and do not use this product past the expiry date. Discard six months after opening.
Keep in a cool dry place where the temperature stays below 25°C. Avoid direct sunlight and heat.