Magnesium Glycinate Capsules
Magnesium (Mg) is a naturally occurring element with a broad range of important physiological and biochemical functions in the body. Magnesium glycinate is more easily absorbed, and seems to cause less gastrointestinal irritation or diarrhoea than other forms of magnesium.
Active ingredients per capsule:
|Magnesium (as glycinate)||200mg|
Contains Microcrystalline Cellulose as base
Magnesium has been used for the following when dietary intake is inadequate:
- Support normal energy production and metabolism
- Maintain normal electrolyte balance
- Necessary for normal nerve and muscle function
- Contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Necessary for normal protein synthesis
- Contributes to normal psychological function
- Necessary for normal cell division
- Always follow directions for use, if you have any questions please contact us
- If symptoms persist, change or worsen talk to your health professional
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, always talk to your health professional if you suspect you may have an undiagnosed medical condition
- Not recommended for use in children unless otherwise advised by a health professional
- This product should not be used if you have a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients
PREGNANCY & BREASTFEEDING
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or planning for pregnancy, talk to your health professional before use
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications (including supplements, herbal or over-the-counter) always talk to your health professional before use
- Some supplements may need to be stopped for a certain period before elective surgery or medical tests, please confirm with your health professional
- Some people experience diarrhoea as a side effect of taking magnesium. Diarrhoea can affect the way that some medicines (such as the contraceptive pill) are absorbed. If you experience any diarrhoea while taking other regular medication, talk to your doctor about the effects that diarrhoea may have had on its effectiveness.
Take ONE capsule ONCE or TWICE a day or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Reduce the dosage if you experience loose stools or diarrhoea.
Store all medicines out of reach of children or pets.
Always check the expiry date on the label and do not use this product past the expiry date.
Keep in a cool dry place where the temperature stays below 25°C. Avoid direct sunlight and heat. Do not store this product, or any medicines in the bathroom or near a sink.