Gel Cleanse transforms in your hands from a smooth, clear gel to a gentle and milky cleansing foam, drawing out impurities, pollutants, makeup and excess oil. It rinses off cleanly, leaving your skin feeling fresh, hydrated, and soft. This low-irritation formula contains cucumber fruit extract, a soothing active suitable for even sensitive or redness-prone skin.
Aqua, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Acrylates Copolymer, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA
- Contains cucumber extract – anti-inflammatory, boosts moisture, cooling, light non-sensitising fragrance
- Skin types – all skin types, especially oily, sensitive or combination skin
- Skin concerns – acne, oil control
- Always follow directions for use, if you have any questions please contact us
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, always talk to your health professional if you suspect you may have an undiagnosed medical condition
- This product should not be used if you have a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients
- Before using any new skin care product for the first time, we recommend performing a patch test to help predict if you might experience a negative initial reaction; for more information about how to perform a patch test click here
PREGNANCY & BREASTFEEDING
- Artisan Chemistry products have not been tested for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding
Moisten face and hands with water. Dispense one to two pumps of gel into your hands and work into a lather. Massage over the face using circular movements. Rinse thoroughly with warm water and pat dry. To remove makeup, cleanse twice.
You can also use a damp, soft face towel while rinsing off this formula to help remove heavy or stubborn makeup.
Store all medicines out of reach of children or pets.
Always check the expiry date on the label and do not use this product past the expiry date. Discard six months after opening.
Keep in a cool dry place where the temperature stays below 25°C. Avoid direct sunlight and heat.