DIM (Diindolylmethane) 200mg Capsules
DIM is a bioactive compound naturally produced in the body after consuming cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli, cabbage, kale, Brussels sprouts and cauliflower.
DIM has been found to modulate endogenous estrogen, act as an estrogen agonist, promote the formation of beneficial estrogen metabolites over unfavourable ones, and up-regulate breast cancer type 1 (BRCA1) gene expression.
DIM is believed to have anti-androgenic properties, and appears to decrease prostate-specific antigen.
Active ingredients per capsule:
Contains Microcrystalline Cellulose as base
- Always follow directions for use, if you have any questions please contact us
- If symptoms persist, change or worsen talk to your health professional
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, always talk to your health professional if you suspect you may have an undiagnosed medical condition
- Not recommended for use in children unless otherwise advised by a health professional
- This product should not be used if you have a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients
PREGNANCY & BREASTFEEDING
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or planning for pregnancy, talk to your health professional before use
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications (including supplements, herbal or over-the-counter) always talk to your health professional before use
- Some supplements may need to be stopped for a certain period before elective surgery or medical tests, please confirm with your health professional
Take ONE capsule ONCE daily with or without food, or as directed by your health care professional
Store all medicines out of reach of children or pets.
Always check the expiry date on the label and do not use this product past the expiry date.
Keep in a cool dry place where the temperature stays below 25°C. Avoid direct sunlight and heat. Do not store this product, or any medicines in the bathroom or near a sink.