Curcumin 90mg Capsules
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Curcumin is the main active ingredient in turmeric. It has powerful anti-inflammatory effects and is a very strong antioxidant. It is traditionally used in herbal medicine to help relieve digestive discomfort.
Active ingredients per capsule:
Contains Microcrystalline Cellulose as base
Curcumin may help to:
- Relieve mild joint pain associated with mild osteoarthritis
- Reduce mild inflammation and stiffness associated with mild osteoarthritis
- Always follow directions for use, if you have any questions please contact us
- If symptoms persist, change or worsen talk to your health professional
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, always talk to your health professional if you suspect you may have an undiagnosed medical condition
- Not recommended for use in children unless otherwise advised by a health professional
- This product should not be used if you have a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients
- This product may contain sulfites
PREGNANCY & BREASTFEEDING
- This product is not recommended if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or planning for pregnancy
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications (including supplements, herbal or over-the-counter) always talk to your health professional before use
- Some supplements may need to be stopped for a certain period before elective surgery or medical tests, please confirm with your health professional
Take ONE capsule ONCE or TWICE a day or as directed by your healthcare practitioner
Store all medicines out of reach of children or pets.
Always check the expiry date on the label and do not use this product past the expiry date.
Keep in a cool dry place where the temperature stays below 25°C. Avoid direct sunlight and heat. Do not store this product, or any medicines in the bathroom or near a sink.