B Complex Serum
B Complex Serum contains a carefully developed combination of three popular actives renowned for enhancing moisture and restoring the natural skin barrier crucial to prevent moisture loss. Tackling a number of common skin concerns all in one, this versatile serum will smoothen and revitalise your complexion. This formula works best when followed by Antioxidant Defence Moisturiser or Peptide Firming Moisturiser.
Aqua, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Hyaluronic Acid, Phenoxyethanol
- Contains hyaluronic acid (HA) – antioxidant, boosts moisture, improves skin elasticity, prevents moisture loss, restores skin moisture barrier, reduces appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, smooths skin texture
- Contains niacinamide (vitamin B3) – antioxidant and anti-inflammatory, may counteract environmental damage, fights acne-causing bacteria, improves dull or uneven skin tone, prevents moisture loss, restores skin moisture barrier, reduces enlarged pores, stimulates collagen production, stimulates natural production of skin-strengthening ceramides, suppresses excess sebum
- Contains pro-vitamin B5 (panthenol) – boosts moisture, prevents moisture loss, may reduce redness caused by skin sensitivity
- Skin types – all skin types
- Skin concerns – dehydration, dullness, enlarged pores, redness, sun damage, uneven skin tone, signs of ageing
- Always follow directions for use, if you have any questions please contact us
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, always talk to your health professional if you suspect you may have an undiagnosed medical condition
- This product should not be used if you have a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
- Before using any new skin care product for the first time, we recommend performing a patch test to help predict if you might experience a negative initial reaction; for more information about how to perform a patch test click here
PREGNANCY & BREASTFEEDING
- Artisan Chemistry products have not been tested for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding
Smooth a small amount with gentle, upward motions onto clean, dry skin as often as you like
Store all medicines out of reach of children or pets.
Always check the expiry date on the label and do not use this product past the expiry date. Discard six months after opening.
Keep in a cool dry place where the temperature stays below 25°C. Avoid direct sunlight and heat.