Azelaic Acid 10% Solution
Azelaic Acid 10% Solution is a powerful antioxidant that targets the source of blemishes by unclogging pores and refining skin texture. In addition to its breakout fighting action, azelaic acid also fades the appearance of post-acne red marks, alleviates skin sensitivity reactions that cause redness, and visibly improves discolourations.
Benzyl Alcohol, Ethanol, Dimethyl Sulfoxide, Azelaic Acid (10%), Propylene Glycol
- Contains azelaic acid – antioxidant, exfoliant, reduces redness caused by skin sensitivity, soothes skin
- Skin types – all skin types
- Skin concerns – acne, dullness, redness, skin texture, uneven skin tone
- Always follow directions for use, if you have any questions please contact us
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, always talk to your health professional if you suspect you may have an undiagnosed medical condition
- This product should not be used if you have a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
- Before using any new skin care product for the first time, we recommend performing a patch test to help predict if you might experience a negative initial reaction; for more information about how to perform a patch test click here
PREGNANCY & BREASTFEEDING
- Artisan Chemistry products have not been tested for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Apply at least two hours apart from skin care products containing acids (e.g. AHA/BHA Exfoliant, Pigment Control), retinol / vitamin A (e.g. Vitamin A Cream), or vitamin C (e.g. Vitamin C 15% Serum); combining these may reduce effectiveness or increase skin sensitivity
Apply evenly to the face and neck in the morning and/or at night. Apply daily to blemishes for spot treatment. Take care to avoid the lips and eye area.
Store all medicines out of reach of children or pets.
Always check the expiry date on the label and do not use this product past the expiry date. Discard six months after opening.
Keep in a cool dry place where the temperature stays below 25°C. Avoid direct sunlight and heat.